Will the full version be on itch?
Primal Light - Demo
A downloadable demo for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Primal Light is a 2D action platformer being developed for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Inhabit Krog, a mysterious blue creature in a red loincloth, as he traverses a labyrinth of ladders, levers, traps, and monsters. Explore the nooks and crannies of a bizarre and evocative world as you hack and slash your way to victory, leaving a graveyard of grotesque bosses in your wake.
- Explore a bizarre and evocative world filled with ladders, levers, traps, and monsters, arranged linearly across 10 levels.
- Face 10 challenging bosses in arcade-style combat reminiscent of the 16-bit era.
- Master new acrobatic abilities as you progress, allowing you to overcome obstacles and enemies.
- Dive into challenging side paths to uncover hidden collectibles, unlocking upgrades and passive abilities.
- Experience stunning pixel art and a majestic soundtrack.
This is a demo of the game, not the full game. Downloading this demo does not entitle you to the full game when it releases. The quality of this demo does not represent the quality of the final product.
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Genre||Platformer, Action, Adventure|
|Tags||16-bit, 2D, pixel, Pixel Art, primal, primal-light, Retro, Side Scroller|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any)|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Primal Light - Devlog #147 days ago
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Solid demo, really interested in seeing the story too. Keep up the great work! :)
Great game! besides performance problems the demo is vary good.
did you make this game in godot?
Is this what Blasphemous was ?
Made a video
Game is great as it is, and because I the videos on this page I can see that there are dashes, jumps and more relics to unlock. Super excited for more on this game.
Awesome game. Would be cool to be able to attack up, and while on the ladders. Keep up the great work.